Monday, March 4, 2013

I'm B-B-Bloging Again!

Consider this an active blogging site again! Yep, I should be posting monthly so stay tuned. Here's what changed my mind: This blog was just supposed to be an outlet for me during my third pregnancy. A place for me to give advice to other moms who want to reduce their risk for delivery complications and be as natural as possible during and after their pregnancy. Well what happened is that this site exploded. There are more and more page hits daily and super supportive emails still coming in. I would be lying if I didn't say that the revenue isn't bad either. I have been so flattered by those of you who asked me to keep writing that I am going to keep writing monthly about life after a baby. Keep your support coming :) I also have been posting baby stuff and crafty stuff on Pinterest so check me out there because my friends are so (mostly) old fashioned and not on Pinterest!

1 comment:

  1. Great! Its a great blog, looking forward to read more here in the future.

    ReplyDelete